You are not logged in.

#1 09-08-04 22:29:48

bikedaft2

ADI Lesson Guides - Blueprints

Dear forum,

I've passed Part 1 and Part 2 tests for becoming an ADI and am currently working on Part 3. My driving school has informed me that I should look at putting together lesson guides/diagrams to use during training. I'm sure that material to assist with this must be available on the net.

Can anyone assist with information to help regards this.......?

09-08-04 22:29:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ADI Lesson Guides - Blueprints

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 09-08-04 23:03:18

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Re: ADI Lesson Guides - Blueprints

Hi big_smile

www.instructor-training.co.uk and click on "Publications" look for Blueprints, gonna costya but well worth it, this bloke has helped hundreds of people through the ADI tests.  Use as a guide in conjunction with lessons from a good trainer!

The audio CD version is frequently available second hand on eBay if you search under "Driving Instructor" http://search-desc.ebay.co.uk/driving-i … searchedZ2  This version is great for listening to on the CD player or when walking the dog, but the paper version is best for study and preparing your own briefings.

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

Board footer