You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-08-04 05:54:38

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

Examiners Help on Test

roll   roll   roll   roll   roll  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

Now hows this one for thought??

There is a roundabout in Shrewsbury that has just been undergoing resurfacing work. Now i had not been near this roundabout while the work was being undertaken, so was not aware of the Traffic control situation and lane use they had put in place.

On weds i had a girl on test, and when she got to the roundabout, didnt know what to do, so she hesitated, then as she went to drive on the examiner slammed on the duals. Her explanation at end of test that she was given was he thought she was going to turn right, the wrong way around the roundabout, when she was supposed to be going left!
She received a serios for Awareness/Planning!

After i had dropped her off, i had to go over the roundabout, and even i got confused on which way to go until i was on the roundabout!

Now yesterday (thurs), i had another pupil, but with a different Examiner, same roundabout, and she said that he told her where to go and how to deal with the roundabout, telling her which lane to get into, and where to go to turn right 3rd exit, and that he was a really nice examiner. She received no faults at all for the use of the roundabout!

So how come one examiner didnt want to help, and was happy to fail the pupil, but the other was more happy to help out, without even being asked for help???????

Inconsistent or what???

Off to Torquay today for my hols................................  Yippee     
See you all soon!

06-08-04 05:54:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Examiners Help on Test

Board footer