You are not logged in.

#1 21-11-05 18:30:43

Trentender
Verified Member
Website

Fleet Driver Training Diploma

Completed the course with DSE last week.

A big thankyou to Adrian. I learn't a lot & enjoyed the week. I would recommend this course to anyone.

I am now looking for Fleet work so if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears!!

If its the 'Taking Part' & not 'Winning' that counts then why bother keeping score!!

21-11-05 18:30:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fleet Driver Training Diploma

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-11-05 19:49:14

DSE
Verified Member
Website

Justin

I'm pleased you enjoyed the course.  I always say that you get out what you put in, and you and Alan certainly came along with the attitude to learn. It was an enjoyable week for me as well and its good to hear that you felt the course worthwhile and useful.

Adrian
DSE

www.d-s-e.co.uk

Driving Standards Agency
Accredited Course provider for
Register of Fleet Driver Trainers

ADI Training & Development
by highly qualified grade 6 ADIs.
See website or email for details of our services.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 22-11-05 07:42:39

ExAdiNigel

Trentender wrote:

Completed the course with DSE last week.

A big thankyou to Adrian. I learn't a lot & enjoyed the week. I would recommend this course to anyone.

I am now looking for Fleet work so if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears!!

Well DSE must be your first port of call.  They subcontract fleet work to freelance trainers like all the others do and you are now a known quantity to them.

Other than that, contact a few local companies (that you know have employees that drive as part of their work) and see if you can persuade them to use your services.

Have a couple of presentations put together, 1 for telling the company management WHY they should be using your services and the 2nd for the actual driver training.  Have prices worked out first too - and try not to undercharge (Bear in mind that many of the companies like DSE etc pay us trainers around the £100 pounds a day, so what are they charging the end client?  Quite a bit more!).

I did the RoSPA Diploma (similar type of course) which was also great fun, though intensive & hard work, so have I done all this to try and generate work myself?  Nah!  I just haven't been able to get my arse into gear!

Good Luck

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Board footer