You are not logged in.

#1 26-07-04 20:18:22

yellowandblack

If you are on a Pink...

Hi,

13 mths since qualifying and hopefully you might find this nugget of info useful..

I remember despairing that whilst on a pink real students didn't pick up immediately  on what tuition/advice/remedies I offered and that it seemed to take ages to perform elements of a PST that could naturally come up in a part III..so I started to worry whether my part III prep was all wrong...looking back i was giving correct advice it's just that it is going to take a novice longer to acheive what you both want.

on part III of course your examiner is a trained experienced driver, give him the correct advice, and he will correct his faults very quickly for you...

on a pink, I always thought Part III was far more difficult than real life, now I kinda think its the other way round...

26-07-04 20:18:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: If you are on a Pink...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-07-04 21:32:57

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

I  never went on 'A Pink' but thinking back it was a bit of a shock once i passed part 3 and then went out to teach 'Real Pupils'

I wish i could have read your post a few years back  :?

#3 27-07-04 22:50:59

foilerist
Verified Member
Website

my instructor told me that you could compare part 3 role play and real life pupils like cooking.  In part 3 its like microwaving something wheras real cooking takes longer. A good analogy i thought.

Board footer