You are not logged in.

#1 15-11-05 14:26:22

*jessie*

silly testmistakes!!!

i had my driving test last week and failed sad  i only got 5 minors but i got into the wrong lane on a roundabout and then when i went to go back into the correct lane i forgot to check my mirror! :x  sad  :x !!!! it was a really stupid mistake as i am always bein told to check my mirrors! lol but i have another test on the 28th so hopefully i should do well  on that as i wont have half as many nerves next time. i dont even no why i got so nervous the worst happened and what could i do about it... nothin just try again!!! (which i am!)

15-11-05 14:26:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: silly testmistakes!!!

#2 15-11-05 14:29:46

bozmobile

Dont worry *jessie* you'll be fiiiine on your next one, at least you no what to be extra carefull on!!! xxxx big_smile

#3 15-11-05 14:44:29

luchell

keep your chin up, the 28th is not long now wink  Keep getting the practise in. Very unlucky what happened to you test day but youve done well to keep a positive attitude.

Youre right about your nerves, you will be able to beat them down next time as the fear of the unknown is largely gone.

P.s dont worry your documents are safe lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 16-11-05 09:59:24

SusiQ

*jessie* wrote:

i have another test on the 28th so hopefully i should do well  on that as i wont have half as many nerves next time. i dont even no why i got so nervous the worst happened and what could i do about it... nothin just try again!!! (which i am!)

shame about your test jessie but you seem to have had a very good result in general, only a small thing to iron out and im SURE it was only down to those dratted nerves that that happened.
As luchell says "Youre right about your nerves, you will be able to beat them down next time as the fear of the unknown is largely gone. "...this is what happened for me, the second test was so different from the first because at least i had an idea about what to expect.
Keep in your mind how well your overall drive did go, and dont dwell on the fact you didnt get there this time. You CAN drive well or you wouldnt have been put in for the test, so now all you need to do is just drum it in that you do need to remember those mirrors at all times,relax, enjoy your driving and away you go wink Good luck and keep on enjoying your lessons in the mean time big_smile

Board footer