You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-11-05 12:14:13

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Ford Focus niggles

My new Ford Focus has great handling, a smooth powerful motor, light action pedals & gearshift, adjustable seating position, is roomy, returns very good economy (considering it's a heavy car with 2.0 litre engine).

However after only 4,500km / 2,,800 miles it seem that little things want to come loose/drop off!!!! The driver side sunvisor refuses to stay up, the rear vision mirror is loose, the rear window wiper won't stay on it's arm. G*d knows what else will come loose!

Anyone in the UK have similar problems with their Focus?
The ones sent to Oz are assembled in South Africa, perhaps that is the problem. After 5 trouble-free years with a Corolla (exported directly from japan) the Focus problems are a bit of a shock. (Perhaps I've been spoilt).
Am now wondering if I made the right decision getting one!

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

13-11-05 12:14:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Ford Focus niggles

#2 13-11-05 18:07:06

arwen
Website

Re: Ford Focus niggles

hiya Zip, when i franchised to the AA went through one every 3 months , never had one last longer. Think that the build quality is not up to scratch!!
If your under warranty get in there and get em to fix every point. 8)

Board footer