You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-07-04 12:52:31

IWILLPASS

Highly recomended Instructer

big_smile I have just done a 1 weeks intensive course  and passed traveling from w-ton to shrewsbury to an 
instructer i feel is very different to others,  yes thats right mr ROB GWILLIAMS the dedication and time he puts in, is amazing, never lost patience,  early,very  good way of explaining information, even has a dvd player to explain how things are done. which i think also prooved to help me with my progress. i can not reccomend this guy enough. he knows his stuff.  see you for the pass plus rob------aka nick

known on here as robbie

HIS PERSONAL SITE
[url]http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/rob … ndex.jhtml [/url]

LDC SITE
[url]http://www.learnerdriving.com/Driving_L … s/YP34_Shr ewsbury__Hereford_and_/RobGWilliams/robgwilliams.html [/url]

16-07-04 12:52:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Highly recomended Instructer

#2 16-07-04 16:11:56

Gizmotime
Administrator

nick  Well done,and I'm sure robbie will be well pleased.

giz

#3 17-07-04 05:24:04

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Nick,
It was a real pleasure to get you through your test, and you showed great determaination to do it!
I have already received a phone call from your recommendation for another 1 week pass course.
I also look forward to seeing you for Pass Plus.
Just remember everything that i have taught you!

Robbie

Board footer