You are not logged in.

#1 26-10-05 22:19:03

JezzyB
Verified Member

First check test!

Hi peeps!

Got my first check test coming up.

Any advice, horror stories and help would be appreciated!

Pupil selection(ie. not my pupils who get left and right wrong!?), lesson selection etc would be great!

I've also been told  DO NOT TREAT IT LIKE A PT3! (appart from structure).

How'd you all do?

Help! :?

26-10-05 22:19:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: First check test!

#2 26-10-05 23:38:22

T

The CT is simply for the SE to see how you conduct a lesson so that's exactly how to conduct it. You don't need your prize pupil either so don't be swayed into thinking that you can't have someone who finds it difficult  with their left and right just make sure you use decent hand gestures when giving direction. Don't prime your pupil for the experience but do have a planned route for the lesson topic and don't be afraid to veer from the lesson topic if you feel it is necessary ie you plan on doing roundabouts but on the way your pupil displays poor approach to junctions, which would make dealing with roundabouts that bit tougher. If you have managed to fix the problem and still have time to deal with a couple of roundabouts then that would be fine.

Be yourself.

#3 27-10-05 07:59:54

jeff cox
Verified Member

hi, check tests nothing to worry about, providing you structure your lesson, remember you need a start- middle- finish. what your pupil will achieve/ where and how they will achieve it, and pick up all the faults, then analyse them then offer remedial action. allways best to remember, quality not quantity,jc wink  wink  good luck

#4 30-10-05 09:17:55

JezzyB
Verified Member

Thanks a lot for that guys.
Will let you know how it goes!  :shock:

Board footer