You are not logged in.

#1 23-10-05 11:21:50

luchell

Peugeot !07 or suzuki swift for a training car??!! HELP

Any thoughts on the 107 or swift for training cars. They are a great price and are cars you just dont see as training cars here. I love the looks of them. Any tips or advice?

23-10-05 11:21:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Peugeot !07 or suzuki swift for a training car??!! HELP

#2 23-10-05 12:25:28

MisterM

The 107 is built on exactly the same platform as the Citroen C1 and Toyota Aygo. Basically the same car with different badges. Bear that in mind when looking at price/spec/deals etc.

MisterM

#3 23-10-05 13:28:33

luchell

didnt know they had a c1. Although the dealer did say something about what youve written there but i didnt understand what he meant. He said the 107 was in the middle of prices with the citroen being the lowest price.

#4 23-10-05 13:37:11

MisterM

Hi Luchell,

C1 came out (I think) the same time as the other two. According to my What Car, prices are pretty similar, although spec might be a bit different. Worth knowing though as ADI deal might be different between the manufacturer.

I saw a 107 the other day. Looks good from the outside. Not sure if they all offer a diesel at the moment (if you're after one that is). Citroen does, but not too sure about the other two.

MisterM

#5 23-10-05 15:23:04

luchell

no diesel version for the 107. Because all three cars are so new there are no instructor packages you can get.

#6 23-10-05 17:38:51

Rob
Verified Member
Website

The C1, 107 and Toyota Aygo are the same cars built on the same production line. Toyota were responsible for the mechanicals so they should be reliable. The petrol engine is so efficient that it has been reported that when you take into account extra purchase cost and extra price of the diesel a petrol one is more economical. I have also read somewhere that he man said dual controls cannot be fitted to this trio but bestway have overcome this.

Suzuki swift has a good write up.

Board footer