You are not logged in.

#1 20-10-05 17:32:38

Trentender
Verified Member
Website

Fleet Driver Trainers

I'm doing the Diploma course in November & wondered if there were any experts out there who could give advice (names of good agencies etc).

I'm not sure where the work will come from? Is there much work about?

Any comments welcome

If its the 'Taking Part' & not 'Winning' that counts then why bother keeping score!!

20-10-05 17:32:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fleet Driver Trainers

#2 20-10-05 19:12:39

ExAdiNigel

Do you have the fleet information pack from the DSA?  You will need to order this to apply for your fleet registration anyway, but this pack includes a list of all the companies that offer courses that entitle you to exemption from the fleet exams.  Most of these companies are companies that you can obtain fleet work from.  Don't expect mega-bucks, it actually pays slightly less than learners, though you will probably use less fuel because the training is done in the clients vehicle.  If you can generate your own clients then you can probably make more of a killing financially.

Good Luck

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#3 21-10-05 14:47:11

Trentender
Verified Member
Website

Hi Nigel,

I have got the DSA pack & my course is booked with DSE for November. I just wondered if there was much work about & which of the agencies are recommended.

I'm going to use this as a back up to the learners. I think the ADI market is swamped at the moment.

If its the 'Taking Part' & not 'Winning' that counts then why bother keeping score!!

Board footer