You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-07-04 16:28:09

johnexley
Verified Member
Website

Part 3

I've passed my part 3 test today. Very relieved as it was my third attempt!

Regards, John.

John Exley
A,B,BE,B1,C,CE,C1E,D1,D1E,f,k,l,n,p,h
http://www.johnexley.co.uk
http://www.towing-training.co.uk

01-07-04 16:28:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3

#2 01-07-04 17:39:31

Gizmotime
Administrator

CONGRATULATIONS  JOHN   big_smile

I am really pleased for you, now go out there and work  big_smile I can imagine the relief you must be feeling now,and how proud you are of yourself,quite rightly so as well.

#3 01-07-04 17:46:23

Folk

Well Done John!

Folk

#4 01-07-04 19:26:54

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Big tangible sigh of relief!

Well done John.

You can start enjoying the job a bit more now.

Regards,

#5 02-07-04 07:17:40

Kev
Verified Member
Website

Well done John on passing your part 3 big_smile

Always look on the bright side of life.
Kev

#6 02-07-04 08:24:59

Liesa

That's brilliant John.

Good luck for the future wink

#7 02-07-04 10:48:04

MrBassMan
Verified Member
Website

Well done John - what do you think you did differently this time?

Learn 2 Pass
Driving lessons in and around Ceredigion in West Wales  http://www.L2P.co.uk

#8 02-07-04 10:56:42

johnexley
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for all the replies.

What did I do differently? I was just more focused and concentrating harder!!

Regards, John.  wink

John Exley

#9 02-07-04 20:01:09

Liesa

Hi John

You'll look back one day and wonder what all the fuss was about wink

I bet that you feel like a great big weight has been lifted off your shoulders don't you?

All the best and get out and really have some fun 8)

#10 03-07-04 09:09:17

johnexley
Verified Member
Website

Liesa, yes I do feel as if a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

I think I'm now going to give up my franchise and invest in a car of my own. I might have to sell my 4x4 sad ,  but hopefully will be able to buy another in the future.

Regards, John.   wink

John Exley

Board footer