You are not logged in.

#1 25-06-04 15:49:19

Folk

Practice Makes Perfect ??? Take Two!

:?  :?  yikes  yikes  :cry:  :cry:  :oops:  :oops:

I am really sorry to report that instead of getting better at driving, I'm getting worse!!!

Last week was awful on the lesson even though I'd been practicing in my husband's car and this week was, EVEN WORSE!

..... Help - I'm on a downward spirral ....  :cry:

Folk

25-06-04 15:49:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Practice Makes Perfect ??? Take Two!

#2 26-06-04 07:10:00

Liesa

Hi Folk

Don't feel awful about what you're experiencing or embaressed, it happens to most learners at some stage during the time they're having lessons!

It's called a learning plateau, you seem to be getting along really well, then all of a sudden, your progress seems to come to a complete stop or you even seem to be going backwards, which is what's seems to be happening to you!

Don't worry about the mistakes you're making, the more you worry the worse they'll get. Just stick at it and you will get through this, and once you get through the plateau you'll probably be surprised how quickly you progress wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 26-06-04 16:29:49

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hiya,

Theres nothing quite like a few 'duff' lessons to spur you on to new heights. I find that if a pupil doesn't have these sorts of experiences before their test they will have one on the test. Better now than later!

Regards,

#4 27-06-04 06:39:36

Folk

Thank you both for your encouragement and support!  Words I needed to hear.

Folk

Board footer