You are not logged in.

#1 29-09-05 11:33:52

pauline

welllllllllllllllllllllll...................

only went and passed yesssssssssssssssss...................... smile  3 minors
good luck to everyone else for there test today or soon

cant believe it ...............

29-09-05 11:33:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: welllllllllllllllllllllll...................

#2 29-09-05 11:52:24

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

well done willpass, you really persevered and it has paid off. Enjoy that hard earned licence big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#3 29-09-05 15:19:01

Willow

That's BRILLIANT news...well done you!  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

And only 3 minors is a great result smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 29-09-05 15:57:03

RichardG
Verified Member
Website

Well done !!

You'll have to change your name now to "didpass"  lol  lol

Richard

#5 29-09-05 17:17:31

-=IceMan=-
Website

Or finallypassed.

Well done. Took a lot of hard work and perseverance but you got there in the end. smile

event.png
Time is all relative. Grab a hot pan and an instant feels like an hour. Grab a hot woman and an hour feels like an instant.

#6 29-09-05 19:49:55

DrivenMad
Website

Congrats on passing! smile

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5972/iconexclaimhm6.gif[/img][/URL] www.sleepinggirls.co.uk - for girls AND boys!!

#7 29-09-05 21:57:31

pauline

hi there to all  smile
thankyou for all the help and support i have had on here,
these sites are great and i will keep coming on them for advice and support
as i know i have a lot to learn.............
we are learning all the time.................
im so happy i kept going .................still smiling cant believe it
well thankyou again
think i will now change name to finallypassed sounds good
forgot about the name with all the excitment...............
big_smile

#8 01-10-05 16:04:03

sammie

Well Done big_smile  big_smile i'm so pleased for you

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#9 01-10-05 20:20:25

luchell

Fantastic!! lol  Im so chuffed for you. You've worked so hard to get there and now its done!!

#10 01-10-05 20:54:10

pauline

hi there thanks for pm
and thanks for kind words................
so glad its over with thought i would never get there............
still learning i guess new things all the time but more confident to do it everyday gets easier..............
havent had solo drive yet but will do it soon when kids at school....
trying to sort out a pass plus but cant get hold of my adi............
dont know whats happened to him his number says you have dialled an incorrect number yet messages send
the night before my test he was supposed to take me for lesson but never called to give a time...........not heard from him since i do hope alls okay for him.................oh well maybei will see him round driving...........
thanks again smile

#11 01-10-05 21:00:58

Django

Well done you fab result

Maybe even 'havepassed'  wink

Have a drive round your ADIs favourite haunts you'll find him soon enough. Enjoy your driving and be safe out there. tongue

#12 01-10-05 22:14:47

pauline

hi there
thanks for reply
yessounds like another good name only i tried to change it in profile but wont let me ................. sad

i will keep a look out for adi be nice to thank him personally as he was so good..............he does 3 different towns so is not always in kettering..........
but guess when he is i will see him..............
he was the one who said you can do this with less than 5 minors just keep youre nerve and you will be fine...............
and he was so right.................
anyway thanks again smile

#13 01-10-05 22:23:51

luchell

I think you have to pm jonks hun and ask if you can change it.

#14 01-10-05 23:12:16

-=IceMan=-
Website

Indeed, Jonks is the man to do it. Oh and by the way, you might need a new keyboard as your "." key appears to keep sticking smile

Hehe just kidding.

event.png
Time is all relative. Grab a hot pan and an instant feels like an hour. Grab a hot woman and an hour feels like an instant.

#15 03-10-05 20:09:43

pauline

hi there
will ask jonks
thanks

you are right i spilt tea on keyboard partners laptop oops..............
started to stick have to watch when typing...............
thanks for all replys..................

well on sunday decided to go skegness all fine got there okay
anyway coming back must of took wrong turn ended up heading for grimsby..................
50 miles out anyway had to detour back to skegness ect then here
anyway on the way through boston we used a petrol station got 3 drinks
as i had been driving for ages............
partner left my purse on counter only realised this morning when went to get kids dinner money out ...............purse photos everything gone bank card credit card................anyway found the garage today but they didnt have it and said they would ask the night girl who was on when she came in
phoned boston police who i think are very unhelpfull said they could use camera but as its a cival matter its at there discretion if they want to if i had took petrol or somthing they would !!!!!!!! use them..........make me sick they dont want to help anyway i have left message with public relations and hoping they will get back to me........... :x

Board footer