You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-06-04 17:21:56

aam1t

Part 3 Training Tool

Hello Everyone :!:

My names Amit and I'm currently a pdi in Manchester on my part 3. I will soon be taking my exam at Sale Test Centre.

I want to ask all you experienced members your Views and Recommendations on good training tools which may be available.

I have recently seen 6 x Videos by LDC at a cost of 150.00 which helps you with your part 3 exam.

If anyone has bought, seen or tried and tested these or other tools could you please leave your feedback.

All your views will be most valuable  as I really want to pass first time and use the best tools available. big_smile

Kind Regards
Amit. wink

20-06-04 17:21:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 Training Tool

#2 21-06-04 05:42:18

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

HI
I'm an LDC instructor, and i used the videos you mentioned and i found them very good and helped me get through part3.
I also used a book called "core-competencies made easy"  which i obtained from www.instructor-training.co.uk   this cost £19.99 and was excellent!
Robbie

#3 21-06-04 14:45:10

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Hi Amit

I  too used the videos and found them very good, but they should only be used to supplement and not to replace good quality training sessions.

I sold mine on in work when I qualified for £120.00 to a new PDI, then found I missed them :shock:  so bid for another set on eBay for which I paid £99  smile I then used these for a reference when training for my check tests.

I also have an excellent set of CDs called Blueprints, they are quite expensive and are available in book, tape or CD  from the same source that Robbie suggested in his reply.

Also bought a very useful Driving Instructor's Manual & stuff from John Farlam on www.smartdriving.co.uk, who also offers on line help for PDIs.

I know some people may disagree with me but no matter what training aid you buy you will need to take proper training lessons if you want to qualify,

Cheers & Good luck

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#4 21-06-04 15:07:03

adi
Verified Member
Website

Hi, if you put a search on ebay for 'ldc' someone is selling some! They are at 10.01 at the moment with 3 days left!
smile

#5 21-06-04 21:25:19

aam1t

Hey ADIs,

Thanks for the prompt feedback, Your views and choices will help to make better choices in what we PDIs will buy to support our training.  wink

Kind Regards
Amit  big_smile

Board footer