You are not logged in.

#1 23-09-05 18:47:57

cas1789

done 4th test today(update)

well i done my forth test today and guess what..................suprise suprise i FAILED. The D**KHEAD failed me for stalling. Its not even funny anymore they are just marking to hard they want people to be perfect drivers and lets face it nobobys perfect. Im soooooooo anoyed 4 TIMES i feel like goin crazy.

23-09-05 18:47:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: done 4th test today(update)

#2 23-09-05 18:49:43

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Awww you poor thing sad  sad  sad

Sorry to hear that - blimy you got a quick date though lol Was it a dodgy situation when you stalled? Try not to worry to much (*says she worrying like heck about the 4th test*) Book another date soon after some more lessons pick yourself up.

Can't remeber exactly who on this forum told me this but it made me think ahppier

"You haven't failed, just deffered success" wink

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#3 23-09-05 18:57:41

cas1789

I stalled at a stop sign he was just being realy hard marker he could of give me a minor for it be he decided not to  sad  sad . oh well ill just put in for it again. You can just phone up the office over here and be put on the cancellation list they usually give you one within 2-3 weeks so its not 2 bad. But theres a realy bad pass rate here it like 25%. It was even on the news that here has the worst pass rates sad

#4 23-09-05 19:12:52

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

oh dear - at least they have a list for cancellations. I think if we want one we just have to keep looking for it ourselves lol Put in again - knock em dead next time wink well not literally..... but show em what ya can really do wink

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#5 23-09-05 19:30:38

Joseph's Grandad

Hi there, give some details then we can possibly give advice

#6 23-09-05 21:59:33

ashmaceyn

go into ur next test thinking that ur gonna fail, and be a real ass to the examinor, thats what i did on my third and passed. Job done!

#7 24-09-05 09:09:54

luchell

Thats not a very good attitude though Ash :shock:

I tell my pupils they are having an assessment. Its not pass or fail it's just 40 minutes of driving unaided to see how well you perform. The bonus is if you are of the correct standard you receive a pass certificate to boot lol  If you're thinking on your test whether you've passed or failed or trying to look at the sheet, you're not concentrating fully on the road and thats far far far more important!

Just do the drive to the best of your ability you've nothing to lose, only something to gain.

The examiner has a hard job to do.They only have 40 minutes to decide if youre safe enough to go it alone. Thats a big decision to make.

#8 24-09-05 17:38:47

ashmaceyn

worked for me though, which means that my method is backed by 100% of the people who have used it...me

#9 24-09-05 23:02:25

luchell

lol  Well if its tried and tested wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#10 25-09-05 09:49:10

meercat

cas1789 wrote:

well i done my forth test today and guess what..................suprise suprise i FAILED. The D**KHEAD failed me for stalling. Its not even funny anymore they are just marking to hard they want people to be perfect drivers and lets face it nobobys perfect. Im soooooooo anoyed 4 TIMES i feel like goin crazy.

I can understand how your feeling as I was in the same situation, failing  on different things each time. It is frustrating I know sad
On the test I passed, I stalled at a large roundabout yet he didnt fail me. Even people who have passed can still stall now and again. I agree its not fair.

Good luck for your next test smile

#11 25-09-05 14:17:17

luchell

stalling in itself won't fail you. Ive had two pupils stall 4 times over the course of the test and passed no probs. Mainly down to nerves. If you dont secure the car properly before starting up again, or take too long to get moving once youve stalled that will cost you im afraid.

Also where you have stalled will effect the result, perhaps you were to stall half way out of a junction that would be a serious.

Or if other road users are inconvenineced by you stalling.

#12 25-09-05 14:19:28

luchell

Cas what were the exact circumstances that led you to fail for stalling. If you had secured the car immediately (not letting it roll back as that will cost you to) started up and moved off pretty quickly its not a serious fault. Someone could have been inconvenienced or perhaps you stalled in a not so good position? just wondering as then perhaps we could help more big_smile

#13 25-09-05 14:21:37

Mo-jo

Unlucky sad

#14 25-09-05 16:46:24

cas1789

The examiner said another car was inconveniced. He had to slow down while i got myself sorted again. Its was just one of them things my ADI  said if i had of gotten a different examiner i might of been given the benifit of the dought

#15 25-09-05 17:20:49

luchell

I wouldn't have thought it would make any difference which examiner you got. If you took too long and consequently inconvenience another user its a serious fault im afraid.

Good luck for the next one. was your Adi in the back?

#16 25-09-05 17:26:08

pauline

hi there know how you feel i to feel like that,
i have mine this week and im looking forward to it but nervey still because of other times..................i feel so cheated out of a pass............
anyway just going to drive like i do with adi not be to perfect.............
to please the examiner.............it will either go alright on the day or it wont.................nothing i can do except drive how i have been taught.
just want a really good examiner who is fair.............. smile
good luck for youre next test..............

Board footer