You are not logged in.

#1 13-06-04 07:28:21

sharm

Driving Instructor Training Help Please ?

Hi.

I have decided to make a career change and what better way to go than to do something I enjoy, driving. I have been looking at the LDC website and a few other sites. However the ldc training program is the one that interests me the most.  I am awaiting a
information pack. Can anybody plse tell me the process and procedures that they run through. I have seen some entires about a induction process which you have to go to  ?

Does anybody know the locations of these, is there one in Birmingham.
Also cxan someone give me an idea about costs for materials for the 1st & 2nd
tests.

Thanks

Steve lol

13-06-04 07:28:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving Instructor Training Help Please ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-06-04 09:42:50

MrBassMan
Verified Member
Website

The initial fee you pay to LDC covers all Part 1, 2, and 3 self study training materials that you NEED* It also covers in-car tuition for parts 2 and 3.

*Note there are some things that LDC claim you do not NEED but most students who have them would say they are invaluble and that includes the additional Part 3 video set. They charge and additional £60 or so for these 5 videos.

You also need to pay for your tests directly to DSA. If you fail a part2 or part3 test, you get some extra in car tuition hours without paying any more money.

The induction costs £300 + expenses and is only held in Pontefract. If you lease a car from them you get the induction for free. You only need the induction if you become a franchisee.

LDC are a good company and the majority of the trainers and trainees I have come across are very loyal to the company. I have been happy with my training, there have been a couple of things I have grumbled about, particularly the part 3 videos. Would I choose them again? - Definitely.

Learn 2 Pass
Driving lessons in and around Ceredigion in West Wales  http://www.L2P.co.uk

#3 14-06-04 22:55:54

rrmark
Verified Member

Hi

I have just signed up with ldc and was quite happy with what they had to say. As for fees in total it's £1895 with a 10% discount if payed up front you can also pay as you learn, you must also pay for all your exam fees which are £50 for part 1 and £62 each for parts 2 and 3. Hope this helps, good luck

Mark

Board footer