You are not logged in.

#1 04-03-04 15:07:42

crazymaddriver

part 3 advice

hi
I'm looking for good briefings an lesson plans, i'm training with the instructor college, (my litrature for the third part consisted of one work book and a lesson plan and diagram book to me thats not enough info to work from)  i'm finding a little difficult to put all the information needed in lesson plans and briefing on to paper, in order and with out leaving out vital information or putting wrong information can any one help please

Sal

04-03-04 15:07:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part 3 advice

#2 04-03-04 16:04:27

Bob_FOADS

There are places you can buy full sets of lessons plans from (i'll try and find it if you want) but in reality you may well find you're better off just sitting down and writing all your own as then you'll understand all of it fully when it comes to using them.

Writing them can / does take AGES! (around 40 hours for my full set) but is well worth it as I have EVERY thing I need in them and I know everything in them as I wrote it.

Start by going through the part 3 test sylabus and writing a plan for each and every different section.
HTH

#3 04-03-04 16:33:16

crazymaddriver

thanks bob if you could that would be great - i'm in the middle of writing them at the moment  :? and it does take ages i'v only completed 5 so far!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 04-03-04 17:02:22

Bob_FOADS

http://www.rcmmarketing.co.uk/
do lesson plans their ref T43 (b+W £30) and T44 (colour £37.50)
I can't find them on their web site but I have their catalogue.
give no claims to how good or bad these are, I just used them for my dual controls so have a catalogue.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 13-03-04 20:58:47

Lima6

RCM have an ADI PART 3 Study Pack at £60

N.B. Contents may vary.
  1 - ADI Part 3 - How to Pass
  1 - ADI Part 3 Briefing
  I - ADI Part 3 Audio tape

Have you tried the John Farlam site Smart Driving - excellent source of information for Learners, PDIs & ADIs.  http://www.smartdriving.co.uk

I have even seen Lesson Plans & Briefing Notes being sold on EBay!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … egory=2228

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … tegory=324

#6 17-03-04 00:43:00

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Hi, if its ok to do ? send me a E-Mail and i will reply with a few plans that i used to pass my part 3, Even if you don't use them all you may pick out a few bits that you want.

Regards

Board footer