You are not logged in.

#1 11-06-04 15:28:53

churchy

Part 3 test on a 'SUNDAY'!!!!!

Is this normal?  I phoned to book my part 3 today and my first choice of Bedford had a wait until September 7th.  yikes So i thought i'd give Luton ago, the girl said i can fit you in for a test on sunday 27 june, weird or what.  I thought the examiners were working to rule at the moment and i'd imagined sundays would be a no no from the start.  It suits me as the roads will be quiet and i can propably concentrate on fault finding if i haven't got to much traffic to contend with,  its also a 10.15 start aswell which is even better.  big_smile  8)

11-06-04 15:28:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 test on a 'SUNDAY'!!!!!

#2 11-06-04 19:30:09

Bob_FOADS

Some centers are doing Sunday tests to clear the current backlog of normal test but I haven't heard of a PT3 on sunday before.

#3 11-06-04 21:10:32

VandADI
Administrator

My local Test Centre are doing 07.30, 16.40 and 17.37.

#4 12-06-04 07:00:17

Liesa

Good luck with part 3 churchy!

Let us know how you get on.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 12-06-04 23:00:13

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Yea, Good luck  big_smile

#6 15-06-04 19:50:58

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Drive iQ Pro Coach
IAM Senior Observer/DIAmond Advanced Motorist/RoSPA - Gold
www.wheelsbydrivingschool.com

Board footer