You are not logged in.

#1 08-09-05 17:19:33

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Failed again

Failed again today for my 3rd time :x 3serious 6minor :evil:

i am really annoyed and upset again cos its stupid i can do it whenever it isn't a test :cry: I even had a young very nice looking examiner who was really kind to me  tongue

I mean why can't i do it - its stupid. was shaking agin even with rescue remedy, more copious amounts needed next time round sad

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

08-09-05 17:19:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed again

#2 08-09-05 20:03:49

luchell

hey you, chin up. i had a girl who had the same probs as you. desperately falling apart as soon as the test centre got near but normally a great little driver.

you will make it. you got to keep going.  i bet the test you go into not expecting anything out of and you just do it as it were will be the one where you are quite surprised to find out you finally did it. lets make it the next one big_smile

#3 08-09-05 20:34:49

meercat

Sorry to hear this.  sad  Maybe you need a longer break between tests as I notice your having them every few weeks. might help recharge your batteries  wink  just a thought  smile

#4 08-09-05 21:02:54

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Have got a longer break this time. lol No choice lol

I have calmed myself down now, still angry and upset but feel encouraged by the fact that for 20mins in the middle the examiner told me i didn't pick up a fault lol It was just the start and end  roll Both manovere were perfect (which was a miracle, i got PP as an AA learner dumped car in middle of car park where i needed a bay park before leaving). I even got out of doing the A2 (3 lane DC) as there was accident and it was absolutely chocca so didn't do it. I stayed on roads of no more than 50mph which wasn't for very long at all lol

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#5 09-09-05 06:52:41

Myboysmum

Sorry you didn't pass. Good lick for the next one wink

A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A, M.D or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have a J.O.B.         
Fats Domino.

Passed theory 35/35 & 52/75
Test passed 3 minors!!!    I'm free

#6 09-09-05 09:52:57

sunshine_gurly

hey sweetie, sorry to hear you didnt pass, next time yeh!  lol 
like luchell said, chin up and get on with it, put in for your next one asap.

how about having driving lessons everyday the week before your test, thats what i did  smile

Keep Going Though  tongue

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 09-09-05 12:40:48

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

sunshine_gurly wrote:

hey sweetie, sorry to hear you didnt pass, next time yeh!  lol 
like luchell said, chin up and get on with it, put in for your next one asap.

how about having driving lessons everyday the week before your test, thats what i did  smile

Keep Going Though  tongue

I would love it except i cannot afford that really plus my instructors diary is too full for that lol Its gonna be hard to fit in any regular lesson once i start my new job lol

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#8 09-09-05 22:42:49

sunshine_gurly

well if your serious on passing and driving make time! lol thats what i always did, even gave up my lie in day to have a driving lesson early in the morning! smile

doesnt your instructor do first come first served on lessons? how about saving up a bit of money and then booking lessons before your test?!

#9 09-09-05 22:51:58

la.monikita
Verified Member

one of my girls passed today on second attempt, she was very determined and we had 2 hours on sat, 2 hours on wend, and 2 hours last night, there is no substitute for practice am afraid,
BOYWC, take short break from driving and save up for some lessons wink
everyone recommends rescue remedy for the nerves, i also recommend guarana tablet 20 min B4 test, it make your mind very alert and focused like a red bull, worth a try before next driving lesson, where there's a will there's a way, so don't worry you'll do it :!:

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 10-09-05 13:36:08

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

sunshine_gurly wrote:

well if your serious on passing and driving make time! lol thats what i always did, even gave up my lie in day to have a driving lesson early in the morning! smile

doesnt your instructor do first come first served on lessons? how about saving up a bit of money and then booking lessons before your test?!

I am serious on my driving so i make time where i can but i can't say to all my teachers - nope not coming into these lessons - got a driving lesson. School would have a lot to say about it lol 

My instructor keeps everyone's regular slot free for them as much as he can lol Obviously he has to move people for tests tec.  I'm gonna fit in as much as we can both do as soon as my new job start date is sorted so i know exactly when i can and cant do. Lessons we can both fit in i will do as mum has said she'll pay for now and i'll repay her bit by bit lol

I got my car which i'll be doing a lot in with mum. But i'm just gonna have to fit in what i can, when i can - argh, life too complicated lol I did have a long chat with my ADI about it all on the way home as it took 45mins due to very heavy traffic and he keeps telling me that the only thing stopping me is nerves - i drive fine all the time except test time  roll

Managed to get a 9:37 test next time which i'm hoping will be better for my nerves as it'll mean get up and out the house by 8:30 meaning that i won't have all day to think about it like i have before lol

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#11 10-09-05 14:51:43

pauline

hi there
i too feel just like you and i know i can do it,but just need to show the examiner its not him that scares me its the fact you are being watched everymove and trying to get it so right...........
my last examiner kept saying to calm down and he also said i was trying to hard to be perfect..................mmmmmmm
but that i should just relax and enjoy the drive sounds silly but cause he kept gong on i felt worse probably cause i realised my nerves were so noticable and no examiner has done that before or gone on like that.
but i just cant seem to help it.................i also shake and sweat i just hope next time i can keep calm..................
im wondering if i dont drink as much tea and dont smoke to much beforehand if my nerves would actually be calmer................
just a thought and i have some rescue remedy in.the cupboard ............but worry about using it on test................
good luck for next time you will do it.................

#12 10-09-05 17:56:42

luchell

drink that rescue remedy! grab it out of that cupboard lol  check its reactions with you by taking it in the evening then try it before a lesson.

#13 10-09-05 18:10:44

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

luchell wrote:

drink that rescue remedy! grab it out of that cupboard lol  check its reactions with you by taking it in the evening then try it before a lesson.

Will be doing that before nest test lol Take anything i can to make me sleep night before too cos for all my tests i've had a sleepless night beforehand. Apparently i've been told to literally put about 8 or more squirts on my tongue (couldn't stand drops so i got spray) lol

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#14 10-09-05 19:10:03

pauline

hi there
yes i will get it out and try it nearer the time,
i tried beta blockers well only half a tablet the test before last one
and i felt very tired also have the problem of not sleeping well before a test,so didnt help me much.............
i remember this test saying to the examiner i was tired and hadnt slept well ,cause he went on about nerves and he said oh i hope it wasnt on account of this meaning the test feeling silly i said no not just that............
made me feel stupid he did...........

lets hope rescue remedy settles me down..................

#15 10-09-05 19:14:27

cat
Verified Member

hi sorry to hear that you did not pass your test.  keep at it and you will pass.  the more rescue remedy you take the less you care hence it will carm you nerves but check it out properly before taking too much of it i know it's only herbal but better to be safe than sorry.  don't start mixing too many things together or they might have an adverse reaction against each other.  it took me 3 attempts to pass my test along time ago now the best advice my instructor gave me was to think of the examiner as a tape recorder on the seat next to you. or just think that you have got sat nav on and your following the instructions from that. remember they are only human these examiners although at the time you do not think so. i have the same problem as you with nerves when a test or exam is mentioned so i know how you feel.  good luck with the next test

Black Cat Driving School

catherine685@btinternet.com

#16 10-09-05 22:19:22

luchell

how funny cat. thats exactly what i tell my pupils. you concentrate and allow your sat nav (examiner) to do the work for you. just follow the directions and away you go! lol

#17 11-09-05 13:00:43

ashmaceyn

The majority of the examinors will disagree with me here, but for me, going into my third test telling myself that i was going to fail, really helped. I went into the test not caring at all, which meant i wasnt nervous. So on ur fourth test, go into the test centre, thinking to yourself just how much of a failure you are and how badly you are going to fail and i bet you'll pass...its kinda like reverse psychology on your own brain

#18 11-09-05 13:04:34

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

ashmaceyn wrote:

The majority of the examinors will disagree with me here, but for me, going into my third test telling myself that i was going to fail, really helped. I went into the test not caring at all, which meant i wasnt nervous. So on ur fourth test, go into the test centre, thinking to yourself just how much of a failure you are and how badly you are going to fail and i bet you'll pass...its kinda like reverse psychology on your own brain

ok i'll try that. I went into this test unsure of the result but hoping to pass lol I wouldn't mind getting the same examiner again though - he was a nice guy and good looking lol Knowing my luck i won't get him. He didn't leave the car after my debrief till he'd given me a quick pep talk about how it was good overall and that nobody will be the perfect driver...... lol He even sat and had a chat with me and ADI over how i am in lessons and do i fail on diff stuff each time lol He was really nice - even gave me his tissue cos i was crying. My instructor cheered me up before we even left TC to go home - he went to door pocket and picked up a key and went to put it in ignition before he realised that the car key was already in and that he had now gone to put his other/family car key in the citroen lol

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#19 12-09-05 11:27:45

sammie

I'm so sorry<<HUGGS>>, like the others said try to get out more, i went out at every moment i could( i did have a lovely brother and my own car wink ) Good Luck for your new test big_smile

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#20 13-09-05 16:13:34

Graham10

brake or you........... once had pupil like you, did`n tell her when her test was
I just got her to turn in one day. it did mean she had to have lessons at the same time. so was quite relaxed. so passed

Graham

#21 13-09-05 16:24:47

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Graham10 wrote:

brake or you........... once had pupil like you, did`n tell her when her test was
I just got her to turn in one day. it did mean she had to have lessons at the same time. so was quite relaxed. so passed

Graham

lol - if i fail again it'd be good my instructor did it lol wouldn't get so stressed bout it. Only one problem cos of organising lessons at same time so i wouldn't realise - school sad. that would probably work with me if only my adi could organise it round my silly hectic life sad

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#22 14-09-05 12:20:56

Willow

Good luck for next  time - sending you positive vibes.

Board footer