You are not logged in.

#1 07-09-05 20:40:56

cas1789

Failed my test :-(

sad  sad  sad  sad Failed my test for the third time this mornin. I went to far past my point to turn when turning into a street and had to steer like mad to get round but it was fine in the end. At the end she said my driving was perfect. I was just so mad i cried when my instructor got into the car now i feel like a complete arse. Cant get another test for 11 weeks. so im going to keep fonein everyday for a canellation. I dont think im ever gonna pass its killin me i feel like punching somebody sad  sad  sad  sad  sad

07-09-05 20:40:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed my test :-(

#2 07-09-05 20:44:34

luchell

oh hun you can punch me if you like sad  you have to keep going. you were so close youre going to turn out to be a very fine driver. you will do it.

keep trying for a cancellation i bet you'll get one. youve come so far now and youre right at the end. you'll get there. what a compliment from the examiner!!  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 07-09-05 20:47:34

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

cas1789 wrote:

sad  sad  sad  sad Failed my test for the third time this mornin. I went to far past my point to turn when turning into a street and had to steer like mad to get round but it was fine in the end. At the end she said my driving was perfect. I was just so mad i cried when my instructor got into the car now i feel like a complete @£$?. Cant get another test for 11 weeks. so im going to keep fonein everyday for a canellation. I dont think im ever gonna pass its killin me i feel like punching somebody sad  sad  sad  sad  sad

Sorry to hear that, but it is very encouraging and good that the examiner agrees your driving is fine big_smile Don't worry about crying after - my poor ADI has had major tears from me twice now lol  lol Don't worry about feeling like an @£$? for showing how you felt - you were obviously upset and understandably frustrated.

Try for a cancellation eventually one will come up lol and go and show what you and todays examiner and your ADI know - that u can do it wink

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#4 07-09-05 21:00:30

meercat

Best to put this test in the back of your mind-its over, and look towards the next- you can do it wink

hope you soon get a cancellation wink

#5 08-09-05 11:50:21

Georgia

Sorry to hear that, I know how disappointed you must be as I have failed a coupe of times.

You can check for cancellations online now at www.dsa.gov.uk & you can see the times available so keep checking. Hope you get a cancelation soon.

Good luck & don't gve up.

smile

#6 08-09-05 16:28:13

cas1789

thanxs everyone big_smile  I phoned for a cancellation and i was 3rd on the waiting list so he said he would be phoneing me very soon only thing is my ADI is on hoilday next week sad so i hope he does'nt phone to soon big_smile

#7 12-09-05 11:28:27

sammie

Soory you didnt pass, but best of luck for your next one big_smile

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

Board footer