You are not logged in.

#1 31-08-05 20:43:09

LeanneADI
Verified Member

Check test help!!

Found out today i have my 1st check test in 2 weeks.  Wasnt expecting it this soon.  Only passed in april.

Can anyone recommend what i need to do.  I think i have a pupil lined up but not sure of subject to cover.

Aarrgh!

Thought i get at least 6 months! :shock:

Leanne

31-08-05 20:43:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check test help!!

#2 31-08-05 20:55:32

TDC
Verified Member

just do what that pupil would normally have at that lesson, give a normal lesson , maybe tart it up a bit if neccesary , focus on the core competencies but focus more on the pupil

Im so good its unbelievable

#3 31-08-05 20:59:57

LeanneADI
Verified Member

Am i correct in thinking i have to choose a particular subject and teach it.  As long as nothing goes wrong with the rest of the driving?

I was thinking of doing pedestrian crossings.  Not sure.  Oh dear panic setting in! :!:  :!:

Leanne

#4 31-08-05 21:06:17

Anonymous

It only lasts an hour so don't panic.  Sure, go for pedestrian crossings.

Drive to an area where there are lots or you can create a route to take in a few by driving round it a couple of times.  Watch for any faults in the drive to the area and correct any that occur.  If need be pull over to explain better.

Give a short briefing and then go and drive through the pedestrian crossings.

Just act naturally.  be yourself.  Pick a good humoured pupil whose nerves can be kept under control.

There will be lots more advice coming I'm sure but basically be yourself.  Don't try to impress.  He'll have seen it all before.

Don't forget recap at beginning of the lesson on last lesson and give a summary of the lesson at the end.

Wessex.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 01-09-05 06:00:55

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Click onto and register (free) www.smartdriving.co.uk   

Go to members area and you will get free info and advice on check tests. big_smile

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

Board footer