You are not logged in.

#1 24-08-05 18:26:52

itfcbabe16

PASSED!!!!!!!

omg! i passed!!
Had my 2nd test today, and passed. Was so nervous, more nervous then the first time. I had a different examiner today too, and he was great!! He chatted loads. My test was in the pouring rain, so distances and things obviously changed, but i kept the distance rule (which i failed on last time!)
Got 14 minors lol lol... how close was i to failin again??
Thanks everyone for tips u gave me! it really did help! x x x

24-08-05 18:26:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PASSED!!!!!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-08-05 18:41:05

-=IceMan=-
Website

Hey well done itfc, and you have every right to be pleased with yourself. Go and have a celebratory drink for us (just remember not to drive! Wink)

event.png
Time is all relative. Grab a hot pan and an instant feels like an hour. Grab a hot woman and an hour feels like an instant.

#3 24-08-05 20:02:13

pauline

hi there
well done smile

#4 24-08-05 21:02:38

sunshine_gurly

yey well done!!!!!  lol *hugs*

#5 24-08-05 21:36:06

Django

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you will be able to get into your car and drive to where a decent team plays tongue

Well done you. big_smile

#6 24-08-05 21:37:36

itfcbabe16

*off to Portman Road i go.........* hehe.. Thanks all x x x You've all been great!! x

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 24-08-05 21:48:21

Django

itfcbabe16 wrote:

*off to Portman Road i go.........

Didn't I say 'decent' Haaaaaaaaaaa

Good on ya girl. wink  Don't disapear now you've passed you can pass on your experiences to others now you've got a full licence. wink  8)

#8 25-08-05 07:33:44

luchell

congratulations. lol  lol

#9 25-08-05 09:26:27

Myboysmum

Well done. big_smile

A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A, M.D or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have a J.O.B.         
Fats Domino.

Passed theory 35/35 & 52/75
Test passed 3 minors!!!    I'm free

#10 25-08-05 12:20:16

itfcbabe16

I tell ya one thing though.. People (other road drivers) seem to treat you different when you havent got L plates on! I know someone has said it before, but people let you outta junctions more, don't over take you in a 30mph zone, when your doin 30. it's great!..
How long does it take to get the great pink license through?! hehe! can't wait!! x

#11 28-08-05 21:07:27

Georgia

Well done!!!  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Happy safe driving.

#12 28-08-05 22:21:30

sunshine_gurly

i got myne through in 7days ... yours should be the same i imagine!

#13 29-08-05 09:19:06

Joseph's Grandad

Off to St Mary's then?

#14 29-08-05 17:32:18

itfcbabe16

the way Ipswich are playing, I don't really fancy going to watch them anywhere, let alone in Southampton1 lol.. x

Board footer