You are not logged in.

#1 26-05-04 13:07:31

KARLF

Newbie Question

If a person passes pt1 + 2 on there own do any driving schools do just part 3 training

26-05-04 13:07:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Newbie Question

#2 26-05-04 15:11:37

Bob_FOADS

Many schools do part 3 on it's own depending on the level of training you want / need.
When I did part 3 the school I trained with (huge national orginisation) were unable to supply the quantity of training I wanted so I phone'd around and eventualy went with 5 different schools all at the same time. Well, not exactly the same time but a different school almost every day for a couple of weeks.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 26-05-04 22:20:29

DSE
Verified Member
Website

Karl

If you post your location I am sure someone will be able to suggest a trainer for part 3 in your area.

Good luck

www.d-s-e.co.uk

Driving Standards Agency
Accredited Course provider for
Register of Fleet Driver Trainers

ADI Training & Development
by highly qualified grade 6 ADIs.
See website or email for details of our services.

#4 26-05-04 22:58:44

Josie

Hi

I am too considering training like Karl.  My location is leicestershire, can anyway suggest any trainers in this area for moi please

Josie  :shock:

#5 27-05-04 08:01:11

KARLF

My location is Stoke on trent

#6 27-05-04 23:54:11

AndyP

Hi there guyes.

This is my first message on this site.  I too would be very interested to know if this idea is feasible.??  I’m seriously thinking about changing the direction of my career towards driving instruction but an a little bit weary as to the expense (and the number of people starting but not finishing all 3 parts of the course).
I live in Aberdeen (Scotland) and would like to hear from anyone with views about this and also about any recommended driving schools.!!

Any general advice would be great too.

Thanks very much and in anticipation   Andy.....

Board footer