You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-08-05 18:47:49

Graham10

Check Tests

http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=138

Has anyone noticed if you are grade 5 or 6, you will be checked in under 4 years, I allways belived it to be aleast 4 years.

The reason Ive noticed is Ive just be give a c/t date in just over 2 months time,
which is just 3 1/2 years from my last one.

and it has come from newcastle, where pased ones have come from the local centre, has there been a change, O and Ive just had a run of passes, with the odd fail.

Graham

20-08-05 18:47:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Tests

#2 20-08-05 19:55:57

Badger

I wouldnt expect my notification to come from Newcastle!

Badger

#3 20-08-05 20:36:11

DAVE-ADI

Newcastle handles all checktest bookings now, rather than the SEADIs.

You can  be checktested  at any time, the  period between checktests is entirely at the discretion of DSA.   And you can  also  be removed  from the register after just one failed checktest.

#4 20-08-05 21:52:53

Badger

I notice from another forum that someone got a CT booking from Cardiff so it looks as if the booking centres are both handling CTs.

badger

#5 22-08-05 19:27:59

Graham10

phone the check test booking office today,

found out they had me down, with the wrong grade sad

how did that happen

Anyway dont have to do a check test now for a while big_smile

Graham

#6 22-08-05 19:43:30

DAVE-ADI

Yes,  I meant that the booking office handles the checktests now rather than the SEADI.

Those down south will be controlled by the Cardiff office.

#7 22-08-05 22:14:17

Hopton
Verified Member

I have not had a check test yet!
I passed in Jan 05 when should i expect one, ive have heard any thing form 6 months to 2 years does it depend on where i live?

More importantly what happends or is that a silly question?

Driving me Crazy, and thats just the wife !

Board footer