You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-05-04 15:34:13

Midge
Website

Web site

I've put this message on this forum, because I thought more people would see it here rather than the web one.
If anyone would like to see some of Jonks work, my new web site is at
www.foxhillsom.co.uk .   The poor quality photograph of the car is my fault, the rest of it is brilliant, -  well I think so, let me know what you think big_smile
Midge

Midge  -   Dip D.I.

24-05-04 15:34:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Web site

#2 24-05-04 19:11:58

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Hi

Website looks great smile , but I notice you have no roof sign or magnetics on the car, sad   would you not create more interest in your school if you added these?  I am led to believe that they are the most effective form of advertising. You could also attract attention to your website by having your website address across the rear bumper using a fairly inexpensive lettering kit from RCM.

Only thoughts of course, I am still a simple owner/driver with a franchised school :cry: .

Cheers

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#3 24-05-04 20:11:41

Midge
Website

Different advertising works in different areas.  I've had my own school now for about twenty years and in the early days I tried all ways of advertising. One that never worked for me was cards in local shop windows, but other people assure me it is the best way.  When you're new, try every method, but keep strict records.  I employed other instructors, because I had too much work, but now I'm semi retired and I just potter along.
I do find some pupils come to me because they know I don't have a lot of advertising on the car, they say they would be embarrased.  I did use to have magnetics on the sides, but over the years they got lost and I never bothered to replace them, and I didn't find it made any difference.  I don't really nead a web site, I shall probably give some lessons away to friends who are younger than me.   I may just think about your idea of the sign on the back with the web page on, I've probably got enough stuff to make one up
By the way it works, just booked a new pupil in, from the web site, I was having to struggle not to giggle on the phone, I couldn't believe it had worked that quickly.
Midge

Midge  -   Dip D.I.

#4 24-05-04 20:48:32

Abi`s Dad

Just been on your web site and its excellent. When I go it alone (hopefully soon)  I`ll be seriously considering one myself if its as good as yours. Nice work Jonks! (and Midge)

#5 25-05-04 15:57:48

DrivingAmbition
Verified Member
Website

Hi Midge

I would recomend having the website address on your car.  I have the address on the back of my roof sign and get many e-mail enquiries after they have visited my site. Good luck with yours.

Mark

www.drivingambition.info
Brackley, Northamptonshire.
off Road for under 17's
driving%20ambition%20logo.gif

menu_badges.gif

#6 25-05-04 23:15:20

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Looks good  big_smile

#7 26-05-04 10:57:10

Johnny

Looks smart, nice work Jonks big_smile

Board footer