You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-05-04 05:48:27

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

Corsa starter motor

How many of you with Corsa's have had starter motor changed?

I had mine done just under 2 weeks ago!  car not even 11 months old, and covered 17,000 miles!
it went on the only lesson i had that day, but my next lesson the following morning was the 08.40 test!  how lucky was that going on the lesson before?????

the thing is the new one that was fitted at local vauxhall garage, sounds really noisy, and i've been told by lease company to get it checked out as this isn't normal for it to be noisy!!!!

22-05-04 05:48:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Corsa starter motor

#2 22-05-04 06:58:39

Liesa

Hi Robbie

I had the starter on my old Corsa changed after about 40k, but so far so good with this 1.

If I were you I'd get the car straight back in and have it checked!

Next time it could go on a test :cry:

#3 23-05-04 06:04:59

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

yes thats what worries me!
Getting my new car in 3-4 weeks anyway, but the corsa will go to someone else for another year so it wouldn't be fair on them if it went again!

#4 25-05-04 23:17:18

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Hi

Ive had corsa's for years and never had a problem like you have ? Just the handbrake ive had problems with.

Board footer