You are not logged in.

#1 19-05-04 11:12:18

IWILLPASS

ldc courses

hello i am currently learning in wolverhampton, but find i dont have the time due to work to fit my lessons in, i want to do a intensive course with ldc, not sure if they are any good, i have had about 10 lessons but by the time i do my course i would have done about 18 ,im currently learning revering round the corner i sem to be pickin it up.what would you reccomend i do, sorry guys for the essay. but im a bit muddled up ...  sad

19-05-04 11:12:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ldc courses

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-05-04 13:17:43

MrBassMan
Verified Member
Website

I am training with LDC to be an instructor and, as a company, I have found them to be very good. They have a very good system of training both for learners and for instructors.

Having said that, every driving school will have good instructors and not so good instructors. The best way to find a good one locally is to speak to your friends and find out how they got on.

p.s.
If you are getting on OK with your current instructor, why not increase your lesson rate with him? An intensive course will only teach the same as a regular course but in a shorter timescale.

Learn 2 Pass
Driving lessons in and around Ceredigion in West Wales  http://www.L2P.co.uk

#3 19-05-04 19:03:09

Liesa

Hi IWILLPASS

Welcome to the site, I really like people with a posotive attitude, and with a username like yours I'm sure you're 1 of them!

Good advise from MrBassMan. Have you discussed the possibility of doing an itensive course with your current instructor?

If you change instructors, before you can start to make any more progress, you'll 1st need to get used to not only the new car, but the new instructors way of doing things as well wink

Let us know how it goes, and if there's anything else we can help you with just ask :!:

#4 20-05-04 21:06:27

IWILLPASS

cheers ears, positive is the way to be... big_smile i would if he couldfit mein but unfortunatly he never seems to do it, i booked the whole lot with him  and he promissed to fit them all in 3 weeks but unfortunatly he didint, well ive booked the course now test in july ...i will pass ! lol im gonna monitor this forum as there re some good things to pick up.

#5 20-05-04 21:15:45

Pilgrim
Verified Member
Website

HI IWILLPASS

Have you tried the LDC website for training notes? They might help
http://www.theorytestadvice.co.uk/Lesso … _help.html.

PS I have nothing to do with LDC but keep an Ieye on my Competetors

Best of luck on your test

Tony

Offering You the Freedom of Drivng in Boston
www.bostondrivingschool.co.uk
www.12drive.co.uk

#6 21-05-04 15:38:11

IWILLPASS

HIA CHEERS FOR THAT ....

Board footer