You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-08-05 17:17:20

buzzbaa
Verified Member
Website

waiting for pt3 (2nd attempt)conflict with pink lic exp date

Hi All.

Well, i failed my pt3 on monday 3/4.

phs 1 - clearance/meeting/anticipation.

phs 2 - hesitancy/speed/r position.

all was clear, apart from the SE!!

couldnt get him clear of pkd cars, otherwise it would of been 4/4. All i had to say was LOOK DOWN THE ROAD AS FAR AS POSS so he told me, tried everything else in my tool box, but would not respond, just kept saying "ok, sure, yes, is that better?"

Anyway, such is life................

Ive applied for my 2nd attempt, and was hoping for something approx 8 weeks. Got two hopes, one being bob, and the other no hope.

No dates released, and apparently when they are, its going to be Nov/Dec.

Got to phone everyday, incase of cancellation, dont want to go to another test centre, as happy with test area.

But ive only got my PDI licence till Jan 06, what happens if the dreaded 3rd test comes along, ive heard its poss to argue for an extention for my pinkie, but has anyone heard of this being granted?

Cheers All

Craig

11-08-05 17:17:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: waiting for pt3 (2nd attempt)conflict with pink lic exp date

#2 11-08-05 20:30:10

Wooly

If you have not had your 3 chances at pt3 due to there bieng no test dates available before your pink runs out then you would have a good reason to ask for another pink. The circumstances were beyond your control. If you just sat on your behind when there were dates available for you to take then you would probably be refused. Recon you should be ok.

#3 11-08-05 22:44:22

Rookie
Website

Yes. U can apply for another pink. I have not really taken avantage of the pink due to personal stuff so i think they are human at DSA.

It was said they want Instructors to carry on learning, even heard they may do way with 3 and yer to wait a year or two rule? rumours i guess!

"Look at the whole picture before you judge". "Judge oneself before you judge the Judger"..... The Rookster.Nov 05

#4 12-08-05 09:02:50

luchell

any thought yet on when you going to book your first attempt rookie. im sure its no where near as scary as you think wink  ill let you know soon. lol

#5 14-08-05 17:35:45

ucandrive
Verified Member

big_smile It is possible to extend trainee licence, as long as the following applies;

1) You give DSA the £100 extension fee (which I got back)

2) You have an exam application in process, it wont be your fault if there are no dates to suit, until later.

My licence lasted 10 months, though that was FIVE years ago!

ucandrive

#6 14-08-05 21:24:05

Rookie
Website

Good luck luche

Yes i need to sort something.

"Look at the whole picture before you judge". "Judge oneself before you judge the Judger"..... The Rookster.Nov 05

Board footer