You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 13-08-05 16:58:36

mungo63
Verified Member

Re: turn in the road

I find it amazing how much people 'assume'. I used the word trainer for want of a better one. Perhaps i should have been a bit clearer with that :oops: . Didnt think people would get so angry (airmiles), She is not my main trainer, but an ADI friend who has helped me out by letting me sit in on lessons, gone over pst's etc  We had discussed this tir issue. She had always taught the orthodox way but was shown this method by another ADI and was impressed by its simplicity and stuck with it. So I was just interested to see eveyones thoughts on it.
Oh and being a woman is neither here nor there!  roll

Lisa ADI

13-08-05 16:58:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 13-08-05 17:26:14

luchell

that explains it more mungo. makes her sound not incompetent but simply someone whose trying all sorts of methods to find the best one. i can see now its not because she didnt know it and not as if you didnt know it lol

Board footer