You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-05-04 15:38:30

Andrew

Working in the EU

Hi all.  New to this site, and thinking of becomming a driving instructor.  Simple question:  If I become an ADI in the UK, can I move to another part of the EU and start work?  (Maybe somewhere English is the language, such as Eire.)  Or do I have to pass that countries ADI system?[/list]

19-05-04 15:38:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Working in the EU

#2 19-05-04 19:33:01

Liesa

Hi Andrew

Welcome to the site!

I can't answer your question myself but, I'm very interested to know what the answer will be. I'm sure someone on here will have the answer so keep comming back to check up from time to time. In the mean time if there's anything else you'd like to know just ask wink

DSE can you shed some light on the matter?

#3 19-05-04 20:20:18

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Hi

I read recently in a trade magazine and in the press that EU nationals from some other countries (Spain was one) will be able to exchange their licences for Great Britain or Northern Ireland ones, but this exchange will not be reciprocated!

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#4 20-05-04 07:07:48

Liesa

That's typical of this country! :cry:

Board footer