You are not logged in.

#1 15-05-04 08:06:58

suzanne73

adi hazard perception test

i took my adi theory test the other day , passed all the questions, but failed on the hazard perception. Has anyone else had any problems with it? Or got any tips for success?

15-05-04 08:06:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: adi hazard perception test

#2 15-05-04 08:40:23

churchy

Sorry to hear that,  :cry: .  I recently also took my adi part 1 and did manage a pass even though the hpt was the part i most dreaded.

You can't really prepare for the hpt as what you percieve to be a hazard isn't according to the DSA.  I tried a method that was mentioned on this forum where you click when a mirror check or even a signal was needed.  You have to remember though that rythmic clicking gives you a zero, but the dsa class rythmic clicking as to many clicks in a short space of time, not to many clicks in a clip, as other hpt programmes do.

You'll be fine, keep your head up and you'll do well next time.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 15-05-04 09:13:56

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

Try 'Driving Test Success', they do a theory CD-ROM which also has the ADI test on (100 Questions) and there is also a Hazard Perception CD-ROM available with 2 CD's in for different types eg. Motorway, Country & Town Driving. You can pick them up at Morrisons I think for about £6-£7 each.
This one doesnt seem to do it with too many clicks in the video only in a short space of time, got me through my 'L' Theory Test anyways.

Kevin.

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Drive iQ Pro Coach
IAM Senior Observer/DIAmond Advanced Motorist/RoSPA - Gold
www.wheelsbydrivingschool.com

#4 17-05-04 20:34:55

crazymaddriver

Hi

I used the dsa  dvd hp roadsense which i didnt find to good not enough on it - the one I found the best was Driving test success hp. not quite the same way as the dsa setup but it worked for me - I passed part 1 first time

Sal

#5 21-05-04 14:58:28

Natalie

I have just passed my Part 1 and I found the HP to be a lot different to the CD Rom discs I have.  They did help me loads though.  I found if you click when you first see the hazard and then click again when it progresses further it worked for me.

Good luck with your next attempt.

Nats

#6 21-05-04 16:49:49

Gizmotime
Administrator

Well after weeks of trying I am finally getting to grips with it :oops:

#7 28-05-04 13:46:19

suzanne73

I'VE GOT ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT THE ADI THEORY TEST ON 2ND JUNE. THE QUESTIONS DONT WORRY ME, JUST THE HP TEST. IF I CAN GET THE BETTER OF MY NERVES I'LL BE OK, I THINK sad  THANKS FOR ALL UR TIPS. BYE FOR NOW.

#8 03-06-04 10:24:24

Natalie

How did it go yesterday?

#9 08-06-04 19:26:32

suzanne73

I PASSED !!!!
THIS TIME I GOT 99% ON THE QUESTIONS & 66 OUT OF 75 ON THE HAZARD PERCEPTION TEST  big_smile
PART TWO HERE I COME !!!

#10 08-06-04 21:23:53

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations!!

Good luck with the rest of the course.

Regards

#11 09-06-04 07:58:10

Natalie

WELL DONE