You are not logged in.

#1 14-05-04 09:03:54

PAULA1

THREE LANE ROUNDABOUT

Hi I am a instructor currently on the pink licence. I am looking for a diagram for a roundabout that has three lanes on the roundabout. The highway code only has a diagram for a two lane roundabout. I ask because three different trainers at the INSTRUCTOR COLLAGE give three completly different answers and am confused as to which procedure i should use.Many thanks Paula

14-05-04 09:03:54

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: THREE LANE ROUNDABOUT

#2 14-05-04 09:46:02

Bob_FOADS

Sadly it depens on the road markings, the number of exits and the layout.
If it is a specific roundabout try stating which one it is you're thinking of and maybe someone here knows it.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 14-05-04 23:11:18

Mike Geary

Hi Paula1 & Bob,
  I've made a lot of Diagrams both 4  Real & 4 teaching.
  I could give you Paula some , But I will need your address/ Land line as they cost me £1.00 each to print off (ink & Photo quality paper= supreb detial - plain paper don't give it)
   [ ask Liesa & Vince) they have some /seen them]

Contact me on 0116  267  7048   or   07971 069  522  or J88inspired88ma@aol.com

I'm sure that I can Help You .................
   Mike Geary.....>>>>...>.>>.>..>>.>>>>....,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.<><><><><>

#4 15-05-04 07:00:58

Liesa

Hi Paula

Mike's diagrams are pretty good wink

Board footer