You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-08-05 16:03:09

g'day
Verified Member
Website

Help - Part 2 on Monday, Your Advice Please

Have always struggled with Reversing my Vauxhall Vectra with Judging how close I am to the Vehicle / Obstacle behind. :oops:

Have bought a "Easipark" reversing Lens which you attach to the rear window.

Does anybody have the same problems as me judging the distance with a Vectra :?:

Does ayone else have a reverse Parking aid similar to the one I mention (Does it help) :?:

Would I be penalised for a) having it in the car on Part 2 or b) actualy using it on part 2 :?:

Thanks it advance for any help with this.

05-08-05 16:03:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Help - Part 2 on Monday, Your Advice Please

Board footer