You are not logged in.

#1 02-08-05 08:10:17

Georgia

Will I ever pass?

This morning I failed my 3rd practical driving test.  sad  sad  sad

The driving examiner said I am a good driver & I tend to drive too well (huh, what does that mean???).

I feel as though I will never pass this blummin test. I know I am a good driver but I seem to lose it for a while on the test. I have booked my 4th test but I do not feel at all confident.

How may attempts did it take you to pass?

Thanks

02-08-05 08:10:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Will I ever pass?

#2 02-08-05 08:57:32

Badger

Does your instructor go with you on test?

You might find it calms you down a bit as it is the two of you and one of him if you see what I mean.

You are not alone.  Loads of people find the test throws them completely  -   just keep practising until you find that no matter how bad you feel during the test you will drive as you always do - properly.

Better luck next time  -  press on!

badger

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 02-08-05 14:37:13

koabrahams
Verified Member
Website

Hi Georgia,

The driving examiner said I am a good driver & I tend to drive too well

Did the examiner elaborate on his comment about you driving too well?

I'm intrigued.... :?:

Korene

DISCOVER DRIVING
Fully qualified female instructors covering Norfolk
Grade 5 instructor
DIAmond Advanced Special Test

#4 02-08-05 17:11:26

Georgia

Thanks for the support Badger. My instructor does not sit in on my tests, although it is something to consider for next time. I am just very frustrated that on each test I have done a silly mistake & consequently fail. I feel that having to take my test for the fourth time is a bad reflection on my driving. Oh well, better luck next time!!

Korene - the driving examiner didn't really expand on his comment & at the time I didn't think to ask. He did say that I have a nice driving style but sometimes I anticipate too far ahead instead of focussing more on what is happening right now.

Thanks

#5 02-08-05 17:32:54

koabrahams
Verified Member
Website

And usually it's not anticipating early enough.

Really bad luck Georgia. I'm SURE you'll crack this. You shouldn't look on your 4th attempt being a bad reflection on your driving. I had a guy who had lessons AND tests when he was living in the Midlands and I took him on when he moved down South.

He was a lovely driver - text book stuff, but just couldn't get the result on the test. We got there eventually though and when he passed, he did so with just one minor fault.

Just need to keep slogging away at it. YOU WILL DO IT.

Korene

DISCOVER DRIVING
Fully qualified female instructors covering Norfolk
Grade 5 instructor
DIAmond Advanced Special Test

#6 02-08-05 18:57:19

Georgia

Thanks for the kind words Korene. I will persevere!!

Board footer