You are not logged in.

#1 31-07-05 17:28:19

skip qualify
Verified Member

Test Routes

Hi

I know the info is on the forum somewhere but.....

How do you find out the test routes for a TC ???

The DSA, I know.. but is there a phone no. ?( South East region ) or do I have to just email / write to them )?

Thx

SQ   wink

31-07-05 17:28:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Test Routes

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 31-07-05 17:40:06

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Re: Test Routes

When I wanted these I e mailed customer services via the dsa website and got the routes within a couple of days.  All in all very good service big_smile
Alex

Board footer