You are not logged in.

#1 20-07-05 15:19:40

HardBoiledEgg

I had my second test today and.....

and boy did I show them what I can do  lol
Whoo hoo! I  Passed my second test today with only ONE minor error, I ended up a little bit too far from the kerb on my reverse park. After I hit the kerb on my 1st test I was just being cautious.
I don't know if I am more chuffed at only one error or the fact that I've passed!
How long does it take to sink in?!

20-07-05 15:19:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I had my second test today and.....

#2 20-07-05 15:21:34

VandADI
Administrator

Wow HBE, CONGRATULATIONS.
ONLY 1 DRIVER ERROR.  Way to go  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Relax and enjoy.... you did b l o o d y good.....

#3 20-07-05 16:30:08

Willow

Way to go!! Excellent news - well done  smile  big_smile

#4 20-07-05 17:52:32

sammie

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Well Done  big_smile  big_smile

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#5 20-07-05 19:35:10

meercat

Thats a great result. well done!! big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 21-07-05 11:58:39

-=IceMan=-
Website

Only one fault is superb, b loody well done. By the way, you need to update your .sig with your test pass result. Well done buddy and wishing you many happy years of driving smile

event.png
Time is all relative. Grab a hot pan and an instant feels like an hour. Grab a hot woman and an hour feels like an instant.

Board footer