You are not logged in.

#1 26-03-04 11:28:23

AmandaR

Anyone Used LDC

Hi There

Was just wondering if anyone is using/had used Learner Drivers Centres? :?:

I'm looking at going with them as I really need to be taking my test in the next 10 weeks (as am 25 weeks pregnant). big_smile

I took my test 4 years ago and had quite a few lessons upto that point but lost the plot on the actual test.  I've been looking at their test booster course.  roll

Any recommendations etc would be grateful. :mrgreen:

Cheers

Amanda

26-03-04 11:28:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Anyone Used LDC

#2 21-04-04 09:23:12

silverback
Verified Member

Hi Amanda, Im a LDC instuctor and cover Ashford and Folkestone, Im not sure where you are. If you haven't driven for four years then I think you might need more than the test booster course. If you have been driving in between then you might be ok. If your in my area or just want some advice on what you want to do, give me a call or send me an e-mail
Tel-01797 320248
e-mail AndyLane@LearnerDriving.com

Andy

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 07-05-04 06:29:48

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

Hi Amanda,
I too am an LDC instructor, and i get good response about the LDC system from my pupils, especially those that have come to me from other instructors.
I find the courses are good but sometimes you are restricted by your test and being able to fit in more lessons if needed.
I'm from Shrewsbury, so i dont know if thats near you but if so or you need more info get back to me

Robbie
big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 09-05-04 17:19:47

Ozzie

AmandaR wrote:

Hi There

Was just wondering if anyone is using/had used Learner Drivers Centres? :?:

I'm looking at going with them as I really need to be taking my test in the next 10 weeks (as am 25 weeks pregnant). big_smile

I took my test 4 years ago and had quite a few lessons upto that point but lost the plot on the actual test.  I've been looking at their test booster course.  roll

Any recommendations etc would be grateful. :mrgreen:

Cheers

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

With all due respect its the individual instructors that count, not so much the company that they work for.

Ozzie

#5 10-05-04 00:22:23

William

I am an international student in Leeds hoping to find a instructor. Could you tell me how much per hour if I am taught by a LDC instructor?

Thanks for reply!

#6 10-05-04 00:36:20

jonks

Amanda and William, we need to know where you are based.

Welcome to the forums by the way  smile

Board footer