You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-11-17 22:55:12

paul169

Part 2 Minor Errors

Hi

I am in the early stages of training so this might be a silly question, but, on the Part 2 Exam - not checking mirrors before changing position or speed - if I were to do that say 3 or 4 times - how is it marked? Is it a minor error for each time that it happens, or is it marked as a serious fault if it happens more than once????

19-11-17 22:55:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 Minor Errors

#2 20-11-17 07:45:15

Triplea35
Verified Member

For Part 2 more than 6 driver faults is a fail. The standard required for Part 2 is high and you should not be contemplating possibility of 'persistent' driver faults. Any fault can be marked as a minor(driver) fault but equally be recorded as a serious or dangerous fault depending on outcome.

#3 20-11-17 10:47:01

paul169

Thank you for this. I see. As I say I am right at the start of training and I have 30 years+ worth of bad habits to get rid of before I contemplate a test!

Board footer