You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 12-11-15 22:32:01

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

3 websites for sale - Stevenage and Letchworth areas

After 9 years as an instructor and 20 yrs of self employment I now have a full time job so am selling off my websites.
These have had a lot of work done on them over the years, optimized for mobile devices as well.
Between them I always had too much work, was considering taking on a 2nd car before this new opportunity.
Also generate a lot of automatic work if required.
Pm me for details

12-11-15 22:32:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 3 websites for sale - Stevenage and Letchworth areas

#2 13-11-15 05:08:38

Triplea35
Verified Member

ADI, Musician, Quiz Show Supremo! Good Luck in your next venture! smile

#3 17-11-15 16:10:22

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Triplea,

I've gone to the dark side and joined the DVSA - not as an examiner though - I'm in enforcement based in London. It was the right time to get some more stability in my life. Much as I love instructing I've never been able to shake having to work Saturdays and still work too many evenings so this was a good opportunity at the right time.

It was palpable the metaphorical weight that was lifted off my shoulders when I accepted the job. No more worrying about work, an up and down schedule, dealing with timewasters, chasing after people. I can come home and switch off. I have time to cook dinner, chill out, take a holiday and get paid for it. Such a novelty! Most importantly, it's an interesting job that I'm enjoying. I don't even mind the 6am alarm calls as I'm home by 4 :-)

#4 05-05-17 14:55:07

Driving_Lessons_Cambridge
Website

Hi

Can I get details of the websites that you are selling?

Regards
Al

Board footer