You are not logged in.

#1 22-12-16 18:43:40

VandADI
Administrator

Merry Christmas

For those of you that have stuck around and are still with us, I would like to thank you all for your continued support in keeping this forum going, I know that is a pretty tall order in this day and age especially with social media sites, and also I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Vanda

22-12-16 18:43:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Merry Christmas

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 23-12-16 22:06:21

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Vanda -and a Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year to everyone in the UK.
Forums like this are still much better than social media for useful information.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#3 23-12-16 23:18:12

Mentor
Verified Member

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.

#4 24-12-16 11:54:16

Evan
Administrator

Merry Christmas to everyone!

#5 25-12-16 09:21:20

Gizmotime
Administrator

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.

Board footer