You are not logged in.

Professional online theory test software for independent driving instructors  photo Banner-Animation2-1.gif RDAC

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 17-12-16 15:35:27

LPOD ACADEMY
Website

Hi ORDIT premsies

HI I am keen to become ordit registered. I am a little perplexed with the criteria. If somebody could clarify:

To become ORDIT registered the application for premises inspection needs to satisfy the registrar. I plan to work 1-2-1, and do not wish/plan to get offices. When they say premises for classroom facilities; is it compulsory to have an office, or can you do it remotely online? 1-2-1 in the car? This is the route I plan to take. But, what do they class as premises? I have a large house with an office dedicated to my work. Would this be satisfactory? Or would I need to get an office even though I don't plan on having a base as such?

I am completely confused?

17-12-16 15:35:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi ORDIT premsies

#2 17-12-16 17:09:58

reddragonbus
Verified Member

Re: Hi ORDIT premsies

I would save your money, complete waste of time, the register has no credibility.

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

Board footer