You are not logged in.

#1 01-08-16 08:10:20

regdorp

Having satnav screen on during part 2 test

Does anyone know if you are allowed to have a sat nav screen on (built in) during the part 2 test?

I am taking my test in an unfamiliar area and loads of the signs around there have bushes overgrowing covering the signs. Wouldn't rely on it, but might be useful to glance at the speed limit on the satnav if I am unsure at any point.  Only to confirm if I might have missed a overgrown sign.

Given the L-test to be including satnav, would be shocked if they werent allowed to be on for any of the tests but wanted to see if anyone knew for sure?  Any experience/knowledge appreciated.

Last edited by regdorp (01-08-16 18:10:02)

01-08-16 08:10:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Having satnav screen on during part 2 test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-08-16 19:03:31

kaf
Verified Member
Website

You can if you wish.
But if you are looking properly at what's ahead, you shouldn't need it.
Glancing at the screen and missing something on the road could cost you your test however.

#3 02-08-16 08:31:42

regdorp

Thanks Kaf. It's only as a extra check if I am not sure and will glance no longer than I do the speedo. One less thing to worry about (plenty of others I am nervous about).

Board footer