You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-10-15 21:03:00

pinball
Verified Member
Website

listening in

I went to buy a new car today for myself whilst the sales man said he would go off and speak to manager I noticed he lifted the phone off the hook not thinking I spotted him doing this.
I whispered to my wife don't say anything about the deal because I felt they where listening in, when sales man returned I asked why phone was taken off hook and was he trying to listen to my conversation,
his reply was because I don't want it ringing and disturbing us he then picked phone up placed on receiver (old style phone) then lifted off receiver and said listen if you don't believe me? I refused  because you've just placed it down and picked it back up cancelling any call.
He then showed me the deal which was absolute crap because he was showing a price of £19000 when the car is on there own website £17500 when I challenged about price, his reply well we have to start some where and I get to a deal that benefits both of us. I then said don't treat me like I am stupid, he then said I feel you are getting  confrontational. At that point I just got up and walked out the showroom. Great customer service not.
I hope they don't try contacting me tomorrow

04-10-15 21:03:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: listening in

#2 24-10-15 21:36:27

la.monikita
Verified Member

Re: listening in

What car, what showroom?

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Board footer