You are not logged in.

#1 21-09-15 15:47:18

Ibbzy

Any changes in Part 2 since 2013?

Hi all!!!

I had done my part 1 and part 2 in 2013 and passed both, unfortunately i didnt pass my part 3 before my two years elapsed. I was training on a pink license and know i can do the job, so ive gone and done my part 1 again and passed that now got my part 2 coming up. ARE THERE ANY CHANGES? and any tips for someone redoing it? does the DVSA look for certain things knowing you've passed it before?

21-09-15 15:47:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Any changes in Part 2 since 2013?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-09-15 17:01:53

pegasus
Verified Member

Re: Any changes in Part 2 since 2013?

Hi
It is a good idea to read this:  https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s … cedure.pdf  It covers part 2, part 3 and standards checks

Board footer