You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-08-15 14:45:20

IgnitionDS
Website

Hello

Hi Guys,

I work for Ignition Driving School and I have joined up to help me keep up to date with driving lessons and things that are important to tutors so I can be more helpful to our instructors.

I'm looking forward to soaking up all your wisdom! Any tips on top posts you think will be good for me to get started with would be great.

Cheers, Jenny

On the Support Team for all the Instructors who work at Ignition Driving School
Call Ignition (freephone): 0800 002 9278

11-08-15 14:45:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 11-08-15 15:29:10

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Jenny and welcome  smile
Perhaps you could let us know your role within the company and what you have done so far to help your instructors?

#3 11-08-15 16:00:57

IgnitionDS
Website

Back office admin and fielding enquires, marketing things, post and paperwork, web updates, dealing with emails!

On the Support Team for all the Instructors who work at Ignition Driving School
Call Ignition (freephone): 0800 002 9278

Board footer