You are not logged in.

#1 02-07-15 22:11:11

Graham1983

Hi All (Intro)

Hi everyone,

My names Graham, I've registered on here to get more info and help with Questions when Needed

I've held a PCV licence now for just over 11 years and hav spent the past 7 years an an I house instructor.

I've recently relocated to a different part of the country and looking for ways to improve my training skills and expand on my knowledge.

02-07-15 22:11:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi All (Intro)

#2 03-07-15 07:17:51

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Graham and welcome  smile
I am sure that if you have any questions, our forum members should be able to help you smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 14-07-15 08:27:13

TDAScott
Website

Welcome to the forum smile

#4 18-07-15 17:51:28

Gizmotime
Administrator

Welcome to the forum hun x

Board footer