You are not logged in.

#1 12-07-05 20:36:14

pepe1
Verified Member

part 3 coming up!

has any1 got any helpful tips!
obviously i have to have all the set lessons planned out but is there anything else?? lol

12-07-05 20:36:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part 3 coming up!

#2 12-07-05 21:05:51

Mmm

Me too, on Thursday. Good luck with it!
Im just trying to relax and not worry too much otherwise nerves could get the better of me!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 12-07-05 21:23:00

dashdriving.com
Website

Hi,

This post might be of some use . . .

http://www.ukdic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5677

Regards,

Dave Hartley
ADI Trainer for Dash driving

www.dashdriving.com

you never do anything wrong,
you just find new ways of not doing it right.

#4 13-07-05 20:58:29

Rauxaman

What I will do next time (failed my first attempt 5/3)...

Hit the ground running... manage the lessons from the first second, you only have 30mins to demonstrate your instructional ability... don't allow yourself any time to "warm up", IMHO the test can be won in the first 10-15 mins.

If a manouvre is involved, make sure that the first attempt goes really well, keep stopping the learner and checking that they understand, make observations and make corrections (keep them off the kerb).. then you can build upon the first success.

At the change from ph1 to ph2 you MUST make the mental transition from teaching an empty vessel to "safety coaching" an almost fully trained driver, this is the Q/A bit where I stumbled... I over-instructed.

The selected PST is almost irrelevant, as Dash has previously stated it is all about you effectively and professionally delivering 2 sample lessons.

The examiner will not be an evil dalek but will want to see and hear you instructing them.

I am looking forward (honest) to my next crack at the test, waiting for a cancellation. hopefully early August.,, can't wait!

Best of luck and all that  big_smile

#5 14-07-05 09:04:32

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Hi Rauxaman
I am about to postpone mine for August 16th, the car I'm doing my test in is double booked plus I need to have more training. Don't know where you are but if in Southampton area then 10am August 16th will be available. Haven't cancelled yet
Regards
Si

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#6 14-07-05 09:44:20

Rauxaman

Cheers for that but I'm over 200 miles away  :?

Haven't phoned the DSA yet... thanks for the reminder

R

#7 15-07-05 18:58:25

bigtony

the best site to goto that i found is www.smartdriving.co.uk   lots of advice and all free!!!!!!!!

Board footer