You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-06-15 16:19:30

Fulton

5-Day instructor shown sleeping on the Job

BBC clip shows an instructor apparently sleeping on the Job, was this you ?  big_smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33203708

19-06-15 16:19:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 5-Day instructor shown sleeping on the Job

#2 19-06-15 18:20:51

MGM
Verified Member

Self-employed man sacked.

That's certainly news!

#3 19-06-15 19:13:19

jackm
Verified Member

Had a look at the clip. i couldn't swear from the photo that the guy was asleep. Liked the comment from the DIA women - the less you pay an instructor, the more hours he has to put in to make a living.

#4 19-06-15 22:25:34

Evan
Administrator

Braver man than me, I wouldn't take my eye off of a pupil, I sometimes think some of mine are half asleep when they get in the car  lol  lol

#5 19-06-15 22:53:41

johnp
Verified Member

It was probably his son.
I always close my eyes when my son drives.

Driving is books-
1. "safe and responsible INDEPENDENCE."
2. "DISABILITY into ABILITY" 
3. "PSYCHOLOGY than SYSTEMS.
www.drivingincludesu.co.uk

Board footer