You are not logged in.

#1 07-05-15 19:01:42

richie1966
Verified Member

Signature on driving licence

One of my pupils is unable to do the same signature that is on his current provisional licence. If his signature on the DL25 form is different to his licence can he bring any other supporting documents to test? His test is in three weeks time! Thank you.

07-05-15 19:01:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Signature on driving licence

#2 07-05-15 19:15:59

reddragonbus
Verified Member

It doesn't need to be identical.

I have presented thousands of people for driving tests, no one has ever been refused because their signature did not match, very occasionally they are asked to do it again, but never had one refused.

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 07-05-15 20:37:16

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Had one recently needed three goes to get it close enough!

#4 07-05-15 20:47:59

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Had one asked to:"make it more like that one please"!!!
So,in effect;forge it. lol
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#5 08-05-15 09:19:48

ADIALAN
Verified Member
Website

Had one a few months ago. Pupil couldn't match the signature and he told the examiner "it's because my mum signed the original signature" - test went ahead!

"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity - genius has its limits"

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 08-05-15 09:49:40

kaf
Verified Member
Website

ADIALAN wrote:

Had one a few months ago. Pupil couldn't match the signature and he told the examiner "it's because my mum signed the original signature" - test went ahead!

Mums now doing six months for forgery!  lol

#7 08-05-15 11:54:29

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

I confess - I'm a forger.
Well just the one time while I was at high school, we had to keep a "homework diary" which was signed weekly by a parent.
One morning I forgot to get a signature and when I got to school, fearing punishment for a non-signed diary, I "signed" on behalf of Dad.
It didn't fool the home class teacher must have compared my handiwork with genuine signatures on previous pages, he notified dad who had "words" with me - I never did it again.

When I was young my signature varied a lot, only when I started working did it become reasonably consistent.
The faster I sign the more consistent it is.
Strangely after I started doing calligraphy as a hobby, my free-flowing hand writing suffered for a while.
It's good now as long as I don't write too slowly!

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

Board footer