You are not logged in.

#1 26-03-15 17:06:17

ratty

AMG experience at Brooklands

Hello

I was on one of these experiences last week and really enjoyed it. smile

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested.

I've now booked the AMG Silverstone experience so I'm hoping that this will be just as good. smile  smile

Is anyone on here an instructor on these courses?

Thanks

26-03-15 17:06:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: AMG experience at Brooklands

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-03-15 09:54:58

trunkmonkey

ratty wrote:

Will you walk into my parlour said the Spider to the Fly smile smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 27-03-15 12:50:32

VandADI
Administrator

trunkmonkey wrote:
ratty wrote:

lol

#4 29-03-15 21:53:49

ratty

trunkmonkey wrote:
ratty wrote:

I take it that's a Yes then?

If so, where?

#5 21-04-15 20:32:30

ratty

I can now confirm that the AMG course at Silverstone was also good fun to do.

#6 22-04-15 14:01:43

trunkmonkey

Good,
So when you submit your report to the DVSA Integrity Unit, how many AMG trainers are likely to lose their jobs?   lol

#7 22-04-15 21:20:19

ratty

I genuinely hadn't thought of that!

To be honest I doubt that they are interested in private individuals reporting things. It was different when reported by police.

Anyway, I enjoyed it so much I might go back so I don't want to upset them. wink It's cheeper to burn their petrol and ruin their tyres and brakes than it is to do the same in my car.

I also saw the new C63s and I have to say that I didn't like it. My wife was SO SO pleased about that for some reason.  roll

Last edited by ratty (22-04-15 21:22:20)

#8 22-04-15 22:03:50

trunkmonkey

ratty wrote:

I also saw the new C63s and I have to say that I didn't like it. My wife was SO SO pleased about that for some reason.  roll

In my area, the C63 AMG is found in great abundance, always in white, parked on yellow lines or outside the front of the Chinese or breaking every speed limit going. When at home it sits alongside the Ford Transit advertising fascias and soffits, the Hobby caravan, little Chantelle's M3 convertible (white), Mam's Range Rover Sport (white) and Dad's E350 (silver cos it sells better).
Shortly all will be making the short journey across the Pennines, immediately improving our town but a pain for Cumbria.

This is why I don't like C63's.

#9 23-04-15 06:30:17

ratty

Well, that's what happens when you live on a caravan site! wink

If it makes you feel any better mine's grey by the way.

I've just realised that I will also be crossing the pennines to go to The Lakes shortly!!!! Does this mean that I should be thinking about buying a tin of white paint???

Last edited by ratty (23-04-15 13:19:25)

Board footer